Friday, July 16, 2010

Falling Off the Wagon

"He who waits to do a great deal of good at once will never do anything." - Samuel Johnson
I figured it was high time I started doing this again.
Many of you have complained to me about "falling off the wagon", and I thank you for caring, and I also apologize for not doing this every day, and for not continuing it after school ended.
I miss it :(
BUT!
I will do my very best to keep this up - it should be pretty interesting, considering my family is going to California for a couple weeks. Maybe I can do some good out there too!
Thank you guys for being patient with me - I will continue to try to stick to my intended purpose without ranting so much. But if I do have some sort of spiritual revelation that I feel I MUST share, I know you will forgive me ;-)
Stay tuned for the next entry, hopefully coming soon!
"Do not wait for leaders - do good alone, person by person." - Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment