Monday, May 2, 2011

Sick At Heart




We aren't supposed to be selfish.
We aren't supposed to focus on our own problems.
But right now, I can't help it, because honesetly, there aren't that many of you who read this, so what's the harm, right?

A couple days ago, I was sitting at Sonic. I tend to do that a lot. Happy Hour is awesome. Whatever.
And in one moment of looking around me, I saw this:
Youth driving at break-neck speeds, listening to music that sounds like nothing more than yelling and screaming.
A mom and kid in the SUV next to me were fighting.
The people in the car next to me were eating food that clogs arteries.
Fancy people drove by in their fancy cars.

Do we ever look up? Do we ever just stop this life or whatever it's supposed to be and look at what we're doing?
I don't think people do that much anymore.

I'm tired of fighting.
I want to go Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment